Pure tin pieces
Bulk goods anodes for galvanic tin-plating baths.
Our alternative to conventionally cast pellets, half-spheres or balls.
Made from Sn of at least 99.9% (according to DIN 1704 or DIN EN 610)
Also available in low-lead quality
Dimensions: approx. 15 x 15 mm
Length: variable, from 15 mm up to 45 mm
- Very good solution behaviour
- No holes or pores
- Produced using a special casting method, therefore very low oxide levels
- Considerably less sludge in your baths
- Cost- and work hours savings through less frequent bath cleaning
- In paper sacks á 15 - 25 kg
- Loosely poured into pallet cages
You are welcome to contact us with your alternative requirements.